USB-475032-ch Isolated Digital I/O USB Module
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- 16 isolated DI and 16 isolated DO channels
- High voltage isolation on all channels (2500 VDC)
- High sink current on isolated output channels (100 mA/Channels)
- Supports 5 ~ 50 VDC isolated input channels
- Interrupt handling capability
- Timer/Counter capability
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- One lockable USB cable for secure connection included
The USB-4750 Advantech series consists of true plug & play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get the data. It’s easy and efficient. USB-4750 is a 32-channel isolated digital I/O module. With isolation protection of 2,500 VDC, and dry contact support, USB-4750 is ideal for industrial applications where high-voltage protection is required. Each I/O channel of the USB-4750 corresponds to a bit in an I/O port. This makes USB-4750 very easy to program. This module also offers
a counter or timer and one digital input interrupt lines to a PC. So users can then easily do configurations by software.
Reliable and rugged enough for industrial applications, yet inexpensive enough for home projects, the USB-4750 is the perfect way to add measurement and control capability to any USB capable computer. The USB-4750 is fully USB plug & play and easy to use. It obtains all required power from the USB port, so no external power connection is ever required.