UNO-2372GIntel® Atom® E3845/ Celeron® J1900 Small-Size Modular Box Platform with 2 x GbE,4 USB, 4 COM, 2 x mPCIe, HDMI, DP
- Intel Atom E3845/Celeron® J1900 Quad-Core Processors with 4G DDR3LMemory
- Robust and cableless design with high stability
- 2 x GbE, 4 x USB, 4 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DP
- Modular design with flexibility to extend second stack for function enhancement
- Compact size with fanless Design
- Rubber stopper design for stand mount and optional kit for DIN-rail mount, and VESA mount
Advantech’s new generation UNO-2000 series of Embedded Automation Computers are highly ruggedized fanless and modular design. The incredible modularity of UNO-2372G offers numerous performance and cost-saving advantages, including elimination of unnecessary features and expenses, accelerated production and delivery, rapid deployment and integration, reduced system downtime and maintenance costs, and support for future upgrades and expansion. The UNO-2372G’s modular design features optimized I/O and an optional second expansion stack that support Advantech’s iDoor technology. This allows the platform functionalities to be easily extended and customized with the integration of various iDoor modules, including industrial Fieldbus, wireless communication, I/O and peripheral module, to provide purpose-built, future-proof solutions that satisfy specific application requirements.