TREK-7348" All-in-One Light-Duty Mobile Data Terminal
- Freescale ARM® Cortex™-A9 i.MX 6DualLite processor with Android 5.1
- 8″ high-brightness (750 nits) display with multi-touch control
- GNSS (GPS/GLONASS), Wi-Fi, BT, LTE/HSPA+
- 2 x front-facing speakers, 2 x microphones, and 5 x programmable function keys
- Optional accessories include high-density cable, mount kit, IP54-rated I/O cover, internal backup battery pack (7.2 V/2450mAh) and external antennas
TREK-734 is a RISC-based open platform all-in-one light-duty mobile data terminal equipped with an 8” display, Freescale ARM® Cortex™-A9 i.MX 6DualLite processor, Android 5.1 OS, 1 GB memory, and LTE networking capabilities to enable high-performance computing for fleet management applications. LTE capabilities transform the terminal into a wireless network hub that supports Wi-Fi, BT, and GPS communication to facilitate location tracking and route optimization. The built-in backup battery ensures an uninterruptable power supply by providing up to 30 minutes of emergency power in the event of a power failure. Certified to MIL-STD 810G standards for vibration tolerance, TREK-734 can withstand operation in light-duty vehicles. Moreover, three external antenna ports are provided for enhanced network communication in order to effectively support critical outdoor applications.