PWS-87010" Fully Rugged Tablet with 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i Processor
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, can withstand drops of up to 4ft.
- 10.1″ HD high-brightness, multi-touch, Gorilla Glass panel with digitizer
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i processor supports Windows
- Built-in 4G LTE, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), BT4.0, and GPS modules with Beidou/GLONASS support
- Hot-swappable battery provides up to 11 hours operation
- Built-in dual cameras, 1D/2D barcode scanner, and NFC
- Rich peripherals with vehicle docking station, desk docking station, and extension module support
The PWS-870 is a fully rugged mobile tablet featuring a 10.1″ HD resolution capacitive Multi Touch panel, an Intel Core i processor, mSATA SATA3 SSD storage, USB 3.0 and HDMI communication IO ports. For communcation it comes with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 4G LTE. One of the most important unique design features is it’s built-in data collection features: 2M/5M dual cameras, 1D/2D barcode reader, and NFC RFID reader. To mobile field workers, hot-swappable external battery for long-lasting support allows the system to operate for up to 11 hours at a time. The fully-rugged design (MIL-STD-810G, IP65 dust & water resistant and 4-foot drop) allows PWS-870 to perform in harsh environments. With sunlight readable display, PWS-870 is a perfect device for outdoor work.