PCI-1612B4-port RS-232/422/485 Universal PCI Communication Card
- PCI bus 2.2 compliant
- Supports serial speed up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- 4-port RS-232/422/485
- OXuPC1954 UART with 128-byte FIFOs standard
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI Plug & Play
- OS supported: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows CE 5.0/6.0, Linux, and QNX
- Interrupt status register for increased performance
- Powerful and easy to use utility (ICOM Tools)
- Universal PCI, supports 3.3 V or 5 V PCI bus signal
- 1,000 VDC surge protection
The PCI-1610 is a four port RS-232, and PCI-1612 is a four port RS-232/422/485 PCI communication card that are compatible with the PCI 2.2 bus specification, and offer transmission speeds up to 921.6 kbps. They also support any baud rate setting, for example 500 kbps is acceptable. The PCI-1610 and PCI-1612 also come with high-performance OXuPC1954 UART with a 128-byte FIFO to reduce CPU load. These components make your system more stable and reliable. Thus, the PCI-1610 and PCI-1612 are especially suitable for multitasking environments.
Both the PCI-1610 and PCI-1612 have an universal PCI connector that is compatible with both the latest 3.3 V signaling systems and the traditional 5V signaling system. This gives high compatibility and allows usage in diverse systems. To further increase reliability, the PCI-1610 and PCI-1612 offer EFT protection technology, protecting your system from abrupt high voltages up to 2,000 voltage. PCI-1610C and PCI-1612C also provide 2,500 voltage optical isolation to protect your PC and equipment against damages from ground loops in harsh environments.