PCI-1604UP2-port RS-232 Low-Profile PCI Communication Card with EFT Surge Protection
- PCI bus specification 2.2 compliant
- Speeds up to 921.6 kbps
- 2-port RS-232 (PCI-1604UP); 2-port RS-422/485 (PCI-1602UP);4-port RS-232 (PCI-1610UP)
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI Plug & Play
- OS support: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP, XP Embedded, Linux
- 2,500VDC EFT Surge Protection
- 2,500VDC Isolation protection for RS-422/485 (PCI-1602UP)
- Interrupt status register for increased performance
- Space reserved for termination resistors (PCI-1602UP)
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control (PCI-1602UP)
- Powerful and easy-to-use utility (ICOM Tools)
- Universal and Low-profile PCI (Supports 3.3 V or 5 V PCI bus signal)
These RS-232/422/485 PCI communication cards are compatible with the PCI 2.2 bus specification for universal connectivity and low profile PCI cards. PCI-1604UP provides two independent RS-232 ports, while PCI-1602UP has two RS-422/485 ports. PCI-1610UP and PCI-1610AUP provide 4 RS-232 ports.To improve system performance, all cards allow transmission rates up to 921.6 kbps. To increase reliability, the cards offer EFT surge protection, protecting your system from abrupt high voltages up to 2,500 VDC. High-performance 16PCI952 and 16PCI954 UARTs with 128-byte FIFO, reduces the CPU load, making the cards especially suitable for multitasking environments.
The cards follow the Low Profile PCI MD1 standard. This standard has the same protocol and electronic definition as standard PCI, but the Low Profile PCI standard is smaller. Thus, the cards are suitable for embedded systems, and size-constrained environments. Moreover, all cards are equipped with an universal PCI connector, which allows support for traditional systems with 5V signaling or newer systems with 3.3V signaling.
|Network||Cable Connector Type||DB9 Male|