OPC ServerOPC Server for ADAM & Modbus Devices
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP/2000/NT/98
- Supports Advantech ASCII, MODBUS/RTU, and MODBUS/TCP protocol
- Compliant with the latest OPC Data Access 1.0, 2.04 and 3.0 standards
- Compliant with the latest OPC Alarm and Events 1.0 and 1.2 standards
- OPC DA and AE Client for rapid testing of your OPC data connections
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces a standardized interface for industrial device servers, the OPC (OLE for process control) Server. An OPC server provides devices, such as an I/O device, to communicate with a wide range of HMI/SCADA software packages residing on a host. Any software system with OPC client capabilities can access the Advantech OPC server drivers.