ADAM-5510KW4-slot PC-based SoftLogic Controller
- IEC-61131-3 standard package
- Supports LD/FB/SFC/IL/ST language
- Graphical programming interface
- Cross programming language compiling capability
- Supports floating point calculation
- Supports AI/AO/DI/DO/Counter Function Blocks
- Powerful debug tool
- Built-in Modbus/RTU Master and Slave
- Supports up to 128 Local I/O Points
- Handles typical 32 Modbus/RTU remote I/O modules
- Supports more than 9000 coils in LD language
- Supports 3 serial ports including 1 RS-485 and 2 RS-232/485 ports
ADAM-5510KW is PC-based Soft-Logic Controllers. It features 5 standard IEC61131-3 programming languages so PLC users can develop control strategies in their familiar programming languages. The strong MULTIPROG software and stable ProConOS make ADAM-5510KW the best choice for PC-based SoftLogic controllers in the market. ProConOS, (Programmable Controller Operating System), has over 250,000+ installations, and is a pre-emptive, multi-tasking run-time software providing deterministic operation down to one millisecond and runs applications developed with MULTIPROG, a fully-featured IEC 61131-3 development environment. With this KW Software distribution agreement, Advantech has bundled the ProConOS run-time software on ADAM-5510KW Controllers creating a SoftLogic Solution. It will greatly benefit PLC users to enjoy the PC- based advantage of ADAM-5510KW.
Different from the original ADAM-5510 hardware, the ADAM-5510KW includes more memory to raise system efficiency and users’ programming flexibility. The ADAM-5510KW include a 1.5 MB flash memory and 640 KB SRAM which includes battery backup RAM up to 32 KB. In addition, 4 COM ports enrich the communication capacity of ADAM-5510KW to integrate with remote I/O or other 3rd party devices based on the Modbus/RTU protocol.
|Power Supply||Power Requirement||+10 ~ +30 VDC|