PCI-1620A8-port RS-232 Universal PCI Communication Card
- PCI bus 2.2 compliant
- Supports serial speed up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- 8-port RS-232, or 8-port RS-422/485
- OXuPC1954 UARTs with 128-byte FIFOs standard
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI Plug & Play
- OS supported: Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7, Windows CE 5.0/6.0, Linux, and QNX
- Interrupt status register for increased performance
- Space reserved for termination resistors
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Powerful and easy to use utility (ICOM Tools)
- Universal PCI, supports 3.3 V or 5 V PCI bus signal
- 1,000 VDC surge protection
The PCI-1620 is an eight port RS-232, and PCI-1622 is an eight port RS-422/485 PCI communication card that are compatible with the PCI 2.2 bus specification, and offer transmission speeds up to 921.6 kbps.They also support any baud rate setting, for example 500 kbps is acceptable. PCI-1620 and PCI-1622 also come with high-performance
OXuPC1954 UART with 128- byte FIFO to reduce CPU load. These components make your system more stable and reliable. Thus, the PCI-1620 and PCI-1622 are especially suitable for multitasking environments.
The PCI-1620 and PCI-1622 have an universal PCI connector that is compatible with both the latest 3.3 V signaling systems and the traditional 5V signaling system. This gives high compatibility and allows usage in diverse systems. To further increase reliability, the PCI-1620 and PCI-1622 offer EFT protection technology, protecting your system from electrical surges up to 2,500 volts. The PCI-1622C also provides 2,500 voltage optical isolation to protect your PC and equipment against damages from ground loops in harsh environments.