ARK-DS220ION-2-based OPS Digital Signage Player
- Integrated NVIDIA GT218 (ION2) graphic module for Full HD playback
- Designed compliant with OPS (Open Pluggable Standard)
- Embedded Intel® Atom™ D525 dual-core (fan-based) or Intel® Atom™ N455 single-core processor (fanless)
- Supports HDMI, DP, UART, and USB2.0 via JAE 80-pin connector
- Slot-in integration, easy maintenance
- Supports , SUSIAccess and Embedded Software APIs
The very compact (200 x 119 x 30 mm) ARK-DS220 digital signage player is an Intel® OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) digital signage platform that helps standardize the design and development of media player and display. Development, installation, management, maintenance and upgrade are all easy. The ARK-DS220 is powered by Intel® Atom D525 dual-core (fan-based) or Intel® Atom™ N455 single-core processor (fanless) with built-in graphic. ARK-DS220 also supports 1x GigaLAN, 1x COM port, and 2x USB2.0, giving a great selection of data communications for display applications. The entire design makes digital signage applications more intelligent and connected.