ADAM-6541Ethernet to Multi-mode Fiber Optic Converter
- Supports 1-port 100 Mbps multimode fi ber optics
- Supports 10 ~30 VDC power input
- Easily mounted on a DIN-rail, panel or piggyback
- Supports full/half-duplex fl ow control.
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover.
- Embedded with a switch controller, supports auto-negotiation.
- Embedded with memory buffer, supports store and forward transmission.
The ADAM-6541 is an industrial grade converter which is designed to convert Ethernet network (10/100Base-TX) to fiber network (100Base-FX). It transparently converts Ethernet signals into optic signals. The advantages of fiber optics are wide bandwidth, anti-EMI and suitable for long-distance transmission. Therefore, the ADAM-6541 is an ideal solution for “fiber to building” application at central offices or local sites.
|General||Ethernet Connectors||1 x RJ-45|
1 x SC type fiber connector
ABS+PC with solid
|I/O||Transmission Distance||Ethernet: Up to 100 m|
Fiber:Multi-mode: Up to 2 km
Single-mode: Up to 20km
|Transmission Speed||UP to 100 Mbps|
|Operating System||Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60°C (32 ~ 140°F)|
Stack: 0~ 50°C (32 ~ 122°F)
|Power Supply||Power Connector||2-pin removable|
|Power Input||1 x Unregulated|
10 ~ 30 VDC