ADAM-65205-port Industrial 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Embedded with a switch controller, supports auto-negotiation
- Supports +10 ~ 30 VDC voltage power input
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3000VDC for power line (ADAM-6520L not equipped)
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection (ADAM-6520L not equipped)
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, Wall, Stack
- Supports wide operating temperature range : -40 ~ 85° C (ADAM-6520)
ADAM-6520 is a 5-port industrial-grade switch with Ethernet connectivity and from 10 to 100 Mbps transfer rates. (Auto-negotiation). Justlkie any other product in the ADAM family, ADAM-6520 can be mounted in three different ways: DIN rail, Wall and Stack. Solid industrial-grade design assures reliable operation in common application areas like: semi-conductor factories, inventory control environments, assembly lines, manufacturing and many more.
All modules support a wide voltage range of +10 ~ 70°, while ADAM-6520 from -40 ~ 85°. This permits them to be functional in harsh environments.
The six inclusive LED indicators make troubleshooting of the modules easier. Each prot has a pair of LEDs that indicate link status and port activities. This easily informs users of any collisions, the link status, power failure and data receipts for immediate on-site diagnosis.
|General||Ethernet Connectors||5 x RJ-45|
|Mounting||DIN 35 rail,|
|I/O||Transmission Distance||Up to 100 m|
|Transmission Speed||UP to 100 Mbps|
|Operating System||Operating Temperature||-10 ~ 70°C (14 ~ 158°F)|
I21 Stack: -10~ 60°C
(-40 ~ 140°F)
|Power Supply||Power Connector||2-pin removable|
|Power Input||1 x Unregulated|
10 ~ 30 VDC