ADAM-5510KW/TCP4-slot SoftLogic Controller with Ethernet
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface
- Built-in Modbus/TCP server
- Supports Modbus/TCP client
- Supports Modbus/RTU Master
- Supports Modbus/RTU Slave
- Supports Multiprog via Ethernet
- IEC-61131-3 standard package
- Supports LD/FB/SFC/IL/ST Languages
- Cross-Language compiling program
- 8 I/O slots base and handles up to 128 Local I/O Points
- Supports AI/AO/DI/DO/Counter Function Blocks
The ADAM-5510EKW/TP is an Ethernet-enabled SoftLogic Controller.In addition to the features of ADAM-5510KW and ADAM-5510EKW,the ADAM-5510EKW/TP has Ethernet features including Modbus/TCP Server,Modbus/TCP Client and Multiprog via Ethernet functions.Therefore,users can easily and quickly complete their programming based on Ethernet architecture.
Standard Modbus Interface
For advanced system integration,the ADAM-5510EKW/TP supports not only Modbus/RTU Master and Slave functions via serial ports,but also the Modbus/TCP Client to retrieve data from remote I/O,and Modbus/TCP Server to send data back to the HMI/SCADA Software via Ethernet port.Furthermore,the ADAM-5510EKW/TP allows users to remotely maintain multiple ADAM-5510EKW/TP controllers by running Multiprog programming software via Ethernet.
|Power Supply||Power Requirement||+10~+30 VDC|