ADAM-5510EKW8-slot SoftLogic Controller with RS-485
- IEC-61131-3 standard package
- Supports LD/FB/SFC/IL/ST language
- Graphical programming interface
- Cross programming language compiling capability
- Supports floating point calculation
- Supports AI/AO/DI/DO/Counter Function Blocks
- Powerful debug tool
- Built-in Modbus/RTU Master and Slave
- Supports up to 128 Local I/O Points
- Handles typical 32 Modbus/RTU remote I/O modules
- Supports more than 9000 coils in LD language
- Supports 3 serial ports including 1 RS-485 and 2 RS-232/485 ports
The ADAM-5510EKW is an Ethernet-enabled SoftLogic Controller. In addition to the features of ADAM-5510KW and ADAM-5510EKW, the ADAM-5510EKW has Ethernet features including Modbus/TCP Server, Modbus/TCP Client and Multiprog via Ethernet functions. Therefore, users can easily and quickly complete their programming based on Ethernet architecture.
Standard Modbus Interface
For advanced system integration, the ADAM-5510EKW supports not only Modbus/RTU Master and Slave functions via serial ports, but also the Modbus/TCP Client to retrieve datafrom remote I/O, and Modbus/TCP Server to send data back to the HMI/SCADA Software via Ethernet port. Furthermore, the ADAM-5510EKW allows users to remotely maintain multiple ADAM-5510EKW controllers by running Multiprog programming software via Ethernet.